Monday 14 January 2008

[w] - Waiting for

How often doesn't it happen that you find yourself digging through your mail in order to see if there's anything you initiated, but for which you are dependant on others?

If you're chaotic like me, that happens quite a lot. Often I'll have tried setting things in motion, only to find out later that nothing happened so far. Usually this means I'll have to waste quite a bit of time digging through my mail in order to see when I sent the mail, to who, and whether anything happened.

This morning I came across an easy tip that will possibly save me all that time. In short, you create a new Outlook folder, and a rule that checks your outgoing mails. Should your mail contain a [w] tag, it will automatically be moved to your newly created folder, and you'll have a very easy way to have all items that require interaction from others listed together in a single spot.

Find out more on http://waiting-for.com/.

No comments: